We all want to make more money as time grows. But only very few people understand that there are some right ways to achieve the goal.
Increasing productivity is one of the best ways to increase income over investment.
No matter what business you are running, in today’s competitive business environment you should that much dynamic to get the most productivity from every opportunity and the best results from limited resources. And this is the most likely way to succeed in the long run.
Ability, Capacity, Potentiality are the words when get supported productivity itself increased by 25 percent and this is the trend for any business to deal with, for both salaried workers and entrepreneurs.
Support to a large extent gives the reason for being loved and respected. It turns out that you value your employees more than money or organizational benefits. This gives a feeling of security, and in turn, your employees become self-motivated which is a vital factor for increased productivity.
Yes! Support expands the scope of increased productivity by fostering the capability of an individual or a team. And it builds a feeling of motivation to perform better.
Though many say that motivation comes from within and cannot be injected, still there are some acts that really matter to your employees to make them feel a part of the organization which is very important to increase productivity.
There are some good practices that can be used as growth hacker and elevate productivity to a large extant. Let’s check them once-
* Prioritize and delegate your everyday tasks to your team members so that you can focus on something more innovative and really important for your business. Being the business owner you have to bear all the stresses and need to plan and organize the short and long-term projects for growth purpose. So, distributing jobs to the team members will not distract you from those most urgent works and at the same time it will give a message to the team members about their value in the organization and will encourage them more to complete the assigned tasks in a rewarding manner.
* Set time for lengthy works. If your ‘to-do’ list includes a job that will take too much of your time, concentrate on that particular work until it is completed. Though ‘multi-tasking’ is appreciated, doing other works that are less important than the urgent one can actually slow you down. So, stick with the one task until it’s completed, and then move onto the next item on your list. This will improve both the quality and quantity of your output.
* Technology plays an important role to boost the productivity of your company and help each worker to get done more in less time. Examine the manual processes that are currently running ( manual processes are time-consuming and can’t be automated) in the system and evaluate the chances of implementing the new technologies that can be more helpful to the workers and improvise their productivity. Providing updated tools to the workers will affect them emotionally and encourage them to complete/solve allotted work in more planned and error-free way.
* Communication and interaction take a lot more time during the working hours. Ask your employees to take care of it. Employees/ workers tend to communicate or chat with each other or on devices while at work. Tell them to take a break when they need to chat, attend phone calls, check emails or browse social media. By doing this they will not be distracted from the ongoing job and chances of miscommunication with the client or taking wrong decision will be reduced.
* 60% of each employee’s goal is related to company’s 100% goal. Make your employees aware of it and train them with some form of time management. Implementation of any system for the employees ultimately improves the productivity for your company. Time management training will teach them to juggle their projects in the most effective manner. Once they start to work as per planning (whether in paper or on any online version), it will become easier for them to stay at work and meet the fixed time frame. You can also plan to assign the tasks to the employees as per their matching skills and it would help them more to improve their productivity.
* Set a range of salary number that fits the position and needs of your employees. By doing this you will be able to highlight that certain group of employees’ capability and flexibility to accomplish the assigned job. Salary structure also builds a sense of confidence within the employees and motivates them to produce the best result for the organization and reach its goals.
* Self-imposed deadline is also a very effective way out in terms of meeting deadlines. People generally think of stress as a bad thing, but a self-imposed manageable stress is actually helpful to focus and meet your goals. When there is a challenge in front of you, try yourself by setting a deadline and stick to it. Upon completion, you will be surprised to see that how focused and productive you can be when you’re under the hour hands.
If you need productivity to be increased- work smart and not hard. Be flexible and open to discussion. For discussion select time wisely. People seem to disagreeable in the early working hours whereas they are more manageable in the later part of the day. However, if you need something more creative assign the job in the morning when the brain can start from afresh.
Behaviour and personality also influence in maximizing your productivity in the office. Being the Boss, you can influence your employees with your pleasing personality and increase your likability with the selection of your clothes. Like Red exudes confidence and blue signifies trustworthiness, so you can include these colors in your office-ware. Once you get your team with you, half of your job is done.
Give your employees a healthy atmosphere to work in and it will surely bring you the steady and fruitful result. Set their goals in small bite-sized instead of the whole lot at a time. Also, advise them to do the required groundwork before they actually start the work. And if you feel can announce a bonus if the job is completed before time to power up the team!
You may find these tips as suggestive, though some are time-tested and proven. You may try and seal them after implementing at your workplace.