Video Infographic helps one to create visually outstanding data stories. It brings an infographic to life using animation. Video infographic is on the cutting edge. YouTube users will upload 500 hours of video every hour. By 2019, it’s estimated that 80% of all internet traffic will be video.
Before going into the deep let us see what is Video Infographic (this is for the newcomers who have just stepped in into the industry)?
In the process of creating video infographic static texts, graphs, charts get motion. The motion of the graphics and texts engage and attract viewers even more than the best infographic can do. Video infographic makes it easier for the audience to grasp messages. Video Infographic is the new frontier in making data more consumable and retain-able in memory. There are benefits everyone can draw from video infographic. Marketers can exhibit the vital statistics in a more interesting way. Journalists can use this tool to convey the voluminous amount of information in a way everyone can understand.
Infographic will always be on demand. Video infographic is such a creative presentation that allows you to add several other functionalities into it. However, this is not the same in case of static media. Static media has limitations, so you cannot include any kind of motion to it.
Why should you use?
Infographics often consist long lists of –
………….. and you have to go scrolling
But the animated form the infographic created by combining various animations to make the larger static piece an informational video that helps in explaining the data in an engaging way. It’s safe to say that video is steadily becoming the essential marketing strategy for good reasons. Info video has the entertaining combination of audio and visuals, viewers are more likely to make the logical connection to the message and are more likely to respond to it. In fact, a video infographic hits the audience with morsels of high-value information, which, after viewing for as little as 60 seconds, could improve their perspective on the subject matter.
How can you use video infographics in content marketing ?
Storytelling has become an influential strategy and the biggest corporate buzzword. Here is a thought process how video infographic can be a part of your marketing strategy:
Keeping the content diverse and fresh is a big part of the equation. Marketers are constantly battling to get attention span in the deluge of other content in social feeds. But thankfully, there are numerous ways to make sure your videos stand out! Video infographics keep the audience engaged and adds value to your coverage.
When audiences are going through any type of visual content, they would want more to know. A 90sec info video guide would boost their thirst and help them make an informed decision. You can not expect your audience to remember the stats that are displayed in the info video. But if the video has compelling and useful data, the viewer will surely share the content.
Moreover, there are ways you can make your info video more strategic by adhering the followings:
- In the info video use Circumstance, Curiosity, Characters, and Conversions.
- Make the visual content in so a tricky manner that the readers not only get engaged but it raises their senses too.
- Throughout the session be on track. Give the audience what matters to them.
- The narratives should reach to the audiences’ emotion.
- Make the info videos device friendly.
- Also, while producing any video, keep the audience group in mind. Any single -video can not be meant for all ages at the same time.
And finally, use video infographics to give your viewers something original and valuable, not just a re-hash they’ll get elsewhere.
Besides the above, followings are the reasons why video infographic tops among the selection list of the marketers:
- High quality video infographics are 30 times more likely to be read than text-only articles.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and animated visuals attract viewers 10 times more than static visuals.
- Video Infographics are 60 times more likely to be shared on social networks.
- People who watch product videos are 85% more likely to buy that product than viewers who do not.
- With the help of proper optimisation, video content increases the chance of appearing on the front page of a Google result by 53 times.
- Video Infographics can drive engagement up to 300%
- Video Infographics are uploaded on Youtube, and YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine.
- Videos have 41% more click through rates than plain text
- Users remember 58% more by watching video vs. reading alone
- Video is much more device friendly than plain text
- A minute of video is worth 1.9 million dollars
If you need to find your way around . . . . . Video Infographic would provide you the critical path with the smoother move. Remember people love to view, comment and share it with friends and colleagues, and even view it multiple times.