A company can be identified or recognized by its logo, a logo that is created either in the combination of text and visual imagery or only text. From the logo, people come to know the name of the company and the symbol represents the nature of the business.
Primarily, a logo is the representative of a company’s brand that communicates first with its consumers and makes their experience memorable. A well-designed logo reflects brand’s personality, values, and principles. It is one of the most powerful marketing tools as well. However, like logo can bring you name and fame, a bad logo can very easily damage the image of your company. As per the branding experts, a logo is an absolute requirement for your brand and business. And if needed you should update your logo at a certain point of time. Let’s see how vital it is and what logo can do for you –
As we have already said, a logo is the reflexion of a company’s brand, maintenance of this valued asset is necessary. The logo determines the success rate of your business. Since the logo is the primary thing that visually connects the consumers with the company, it creates a relationship between consumer and the company. A company’s logo appears on all its products, business collaterals, websites and in all promotions. All correspondences include the logo, thus your branding reaches to everyone and you are been projected. A well-designed logo carries the basic elements of your company’s branding such as fonts, colors, and design guidelines and it creates a good impression among the consumers.
Client Conversion Rate
You may not be aware that a perfect logo design can help you increase your customer conversion rate! Surprised? But it’s true. By creating a better logo, you can attract the attention of your target audience and engage your customers in a way that will pay off. You can advise your design company to produce a customized logo that is unique for your brand and company website. The logo is an asset of your company and is created keeping in mind the nature of your business. Also, the custom elements of your logo makes you stand apart from your competitors and attract more visitors.
A logo has the quality to ossify customer loyalty. The logo works for you over everything. It establishes your identity and engages consumers on repeated communication what grows a relationship. This effectiveness and the goodwill makes sense to the consumer, and they can relate to your brand.
Powerful Marketing Tool
There is the saying “what’s is in a name?’, but the fact is ‘name’ matters. While the topic is about marketing, a logo stands as one of the powerful marketing tools. It is like a signature that establishes ownership. Logo builds the trust. Once your product is being consumed by the consumers, they come to know about the quality and the services. Next time, whenever they come into the touch of the logo or see it anywhere, they mention it or refer it. This makes a logo an icon forever. There are companies providing quality of goods, who have made a persistent place in the mind of the global consumer. It would not be exaggerated if we mention the brand names like CocaCola or PEPSI in this context. The logos are simple texts but still the effect we all know.
In this logo marketing process, if you can involve your customer, your marketing will be more effective. Like you have a redesigned logo and do not know how your audience will react, are they going to accept it or they just don’t care! To know their opinion, you can contact with them in many ways like –
- Sending personalized e-mails or newsletters
- Create a poll
- Post in social media
- Mention it in your blog
Getting in touch with your clients and making them feel important for you will make them loyal to you.
Let us see what are the elements that can make your logo a great logo-
– Keep your logo simple. Simple logos are easy to recognize. While thinking of creating a logo, keep in mind your target audience, understand them and how they are going to use your product. As a simple logo can be used on any platform in a diverse way.
– People can memorize a simple logo with more ease. If the logo contains the company’s name or anagram, people are more tend to attract to that and pay attention.
– Try to your make your logo distinct. Based on your industry type, do a quick research on the other company’s logo in the industry and advise your designer to create something fresh and not similar to the others.
– Versatility is the another element that makes a logo noticeable. Going beyond color, font, size, and design if the logo is acceptable to all, the success is sure. For example – NIKE, McDonald, Apple, Samsung you can mention.
– Your logo must be appropriate in terms of the business nature. While finalizing the logo, brainstorm for the best word that describes your business the most.
– Insert some creativity, artistry, or imagination so that your logo carries a careful balance of all of the elements and inspire others.
Shape and Color
– Shape and color too are the two factors that affect a logo to a great extent in its success.
– Do not forget to choose the proper font style that suits the best your brand and industry.
So, hope you have acquired much knowledge and now ready to take delivery of a great logo design from your designer.