Are you sailing in the Internet Marketing boat? You know the waves are high…still you have to float.
In Internet marketing ocean, social media is a vast area that you need to sail across. To save your business from this social media shipwreck, you need to build your brand, raise awareness, and generate leads with LinkedIn. Our extensive research has fetched some of the LinkedIn tricks that will bring the opportunity to generate more leads to your business.
Within a short span of time LinkedIn has become the large professional networking site. Whether you are a B2B or B2C marketer, through LinkedIn you can get connected to millions of professionals in one place, and surely many of them will turn into your clients, isn’t? Let’s see how does LinkedIn allow businesses to find leads-
To succeed in LinkedIn, you need to make a long-term commitment to your plan. A strategy that delivers substantial results, requires proper nourishment, supervision, and analysis to assimilate the ongoing process. Going with your commitment and strategy, check if you are on the right track towards achieving your goals –
- Join the groups
- Connect with influencers
- Do market research
- Follow the discussion and share your ideas
Ideas and insights that you need to integrate
Build your profile
Creating a complete profile in this professional platform is the heart and soul of your online strategy. Use images for header section and profile section that grab attention. It is the first point that inspires the visitor to look into rest of your profile. Fulfill all your credentials, so that when people search by your name, they learn about your name, profession, product, company, previous experiences that arouse the interest to get connected with you.
If you are setting a business page on LinkedIn, apart from building a creative page, enhance your visibility by displaying compelling graphics, adding products and services, or including job opportunities. Make sure you are filling out your profile 100% to connect with relevant LinkedIn members and encourage them to follow you. Being a comprehensive marketing program, LinkedIn allows you to ask your key clients to recommend you or endorse your products and services on your LinkedIn company page.
Linkedin generates the highest lead conversion rate of 2.75% which is 3X more than Facebook or Twitter. So, do not stop connecting the world. Many say that you should connect only with those who are from the industry and known to you so that they can refer you to others. But this is not all true. You should communicate with the rest of the world and increase your chance of expanding opportunities to talk to the world. The larger you grow your network, the more you establish for the long run.
To increase your connection join groups, share posts and web pages, send and accept invitations, take part in events and webinars, share your thoughts to make a place among all. Try to set your LinkedIn connections organically by inviting your employees, friends, clients, partners, and vendors. Find out the influencers in your industry and save them as group heads who can lead the group discussions with interesting and informative topics.
Make your presence social
To align LinkedIn with your revenue objectives make your social presence stronger. It is not about how many connections or followers your have; it’s about how you reach your connections and engage them. Creating community is one of the best ideas to engage in social media. Communicate regularly with your community, it will make your presence more prominent. Keep your point of discussion core professional since LinkedIn is not like other social media marketing platforms like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. It is worth to discuss about career development, professional connections, industry discussions and other types of business-related activities. This would help you to get focused.
Hidden Treasures of LinkedIn
- LinkedIn is the place where you can showcase your web pages. Link your company page to highlight your business aspects to reach better and engage your target audience.
- You can update your status with your business insights and new launches. Display ads for brand visibility.
- You can publish your content addressing the issues discussed in the groups and communities and also provide the solution.
- ‘Open-eyed’ style posts make you stand out in the crowd.
- You can attract followers by adding a ‘Follow’ button to your website.
- You can send sponsored updates to your target audience to raise their awareness and shape the perception of your brand, product, and services.
- Your 1st-degree connection helps to grow your network to 2nd and 3rd degree.
- More connection means more influence and bigger impact, creates the potential for more recommendations, more referrals, and a bigger platform for your niche.
- Also, being an unpaid member on LinkedIn, you can have the great filter facility to narrow down your search.
- You can save your highly specific and targeted search by using “Save search” option.
LinkedIn is one of the broad-level strategies that give you a lot of room to trace down more precise strategies. It offers vast opportunity and is the ideal resource for B2B marketing. But be sure you are exploring it in the right manner, or else it will become just another time-sucking social network. When you are spending time on LinkedIn, do some advanced search, and you will surely come up with at least 2% prospects.
Make a smart start, and build a potent relationship with the world’s professionals that can turn your next B2B sale into a SUCCESS!
If you find our post helpful, please let us know in the comment section below.