People often talk about content marketing with Infographics. And it is true, that with Infographics you can make your page visitors fall in love with your brand and services.
Whatever the business is, everyone wants to be recognized! Be known! Be famous!
The moment you publish any content on the web, you wait for like, share, comment, retweet or fab. If your content is easy to read and visually appealing, it attracts eyes and earns attention. So you must create content that makes your audience feel “wow” and share it without fail. The more your content is shared, you can expect the maximum success rate.
Generally, business contents are a lot in size and Infographic is the best way to fit the lot more content without much adjustment regarding text, graph, stats or any other demand from the content creator. See here –
In this Infographic, there are quite a good amount of information has been loaded. Still, it’s not chaos. Reason? The information has been presented in combination with graphics in a digestible manner. It’s easy for eyes to grab on the information satisfactorily.
The Infographic is an effective process of promoting Business Facts. It is one of the best ways to foster customer engagement online or offline (as you can print the infographic and use them as a brochure, flyer or banner or handbills).
On social media pages, texts combined with visuals are shared 5x more than only text or only visual. Greater use of social media has helped brands to sell more than earlier. Now, it is no more a secret that storytelling is a key tool for brands and marketers to connect with consumers and new prospects. Demand is everywhere for good stories about product description, service explanations, user guidelines and so on.
Here are some shortcuts to create a “Frist Impression” with incredible Infographics-
1. The first impression is much important. As more than 60% people are the visual learners, they become cognizant of things looking at them before they actually explore the affair any further. So, your use of a detailed Infographic will attract millions of readers and influence them. And this will shape your brand image.
2. Use premium content for Infographics. This will win the heart of your readers.
There is always thirst for knowledge among people. Infographics, with the variety of colors and fonts, would increase the opportunity to get connected, engage, entertain, showcase and networking with people around you.
3. Create your Infographics that appeal to your target audience. Even if you have to present boring company facts and stats, Infographic has the capability to present it interestingly. Graphs, charts and other symbols make it more attractive.
4. Customize your Infographic. “Customization” is the biggest advantage of Business Infographics. Custom Infographics potentially assists in agency growth and converse at least by 7-8%!
5. Make your posts on time and regular. If your infographic topics are of higher interest, generally should get more engagement.
Now that you have understood how useful Infographics are, let me tell you the points that you need to focus on for a visual breakthrough –
- Create a sense of disparity of the texts by using different font and font size for Title, Sub-Title and Body Text. This way of communication will convey the importance of your message in a sensitive manner.
- In the Infographics use bullet points for easy access to the facts or the stats.
- Words in italics or bold are an excellent way to make your vital points stand out.
- Mix some emotion to your content that appeal your customer at any point of time. People share things online what makes them emotional and evokes a sense of excitement.
- Make your content convincing that compel people to read it. To maintain creativity and avoid the monotony of facts, write on different aspects of your business and keep the readers’ interest intact.
- Keep the length standard. Too small infographic will skip the notice of the reader, and too long content may make the readers annoyed.
- Do not forget to embed the social media buttons at the bottom of the Infographic so that people can easily share the piece.
And finally spread your Infographic wherever possible. There are many free and paid websites where you can submit your Infographic. Here we have brought the Top 20 Infographic Submission Websites to Promote your Infographic.
Next, whenever you are about to create your Infographic project, let your thoughts rewind the facts once and start designing.