Nowadays consumers prefer to visit the website before they go for a product or service. And narrative videos assist online customers in understanding the product better. Thus, online videos has gained popularity in context to marketing. Sharing a good video is an effective medium of communication with the broad audience, to build up a relation and grow trust. Whatever the business is, it is one of many reasons that visitors stay for a longer time on the site. And this increases the ranking position in search engines, in comparison with the sites set with text only. So while you are planning to market your thoughts and concepts, plan it to do with a video.
Surprisingly, it is often noticed that people finalize the strategy for marketing with videos, but fall in a dilemma as to what type of video is appropriate for their business. Here are some suggested video types that you can consider while executing your plan.
1. Explainer Video: Animated Explainer videos are to bring life to your story. Explainer videos present complex products or solutions in a narrative way to make one understandable in a relaxed manner. It explains the process more efficiently than to a static image with instructions. It is obvious that animated visuals create more impact in audience’s mind.
2. Intro Video: Intro video is a great tool to introduce your organization to the world. With this video tool, you can tell your site visitors about yourself, the organization and its goal. A video of this type, with a highly engaging format in your home page, attracts the target audience and establishes your brand value.
3. Testimonial Video: Words from satisfied clients matter. Testimonials are a type of the story telling where satisfied customers share their experiences working with you in their voice, and this is very much authentic for service providers and visitors too. So, when you put a testimonial video on your site, it creates a sense of trust, worthy of the your products and services.
4. Event video: Companies organize different types of welfare, holiday or social events. Sharing of those event videos on the company site or in social media helps getting noticed. This medium helps raise the brand and personal communication with employees and consumers.
5. Tutorial Video: Teaching through videos or webinar come under this head. Through this process, one can present a recorded demonstration of the product or process. This type of video helps the target audiences to learn about the service very promptly. These short/long videos are used as product selling tools.
6. PowerPoint Video: You can turn your simple PowerPoint presentation into a stylish video, making it easier to distribute to recipients. The use of PowerPoint video has increased due to its presentation style and usability. Through a PowerPoint video, you can record and time, voice narration and laser pointer movements. You can include animations and transitions. When you have decided to present your content in a digital format. With this video, the unexciting stats and information can be presented in a fun and engaging way.
7. Animated Video: In general sense, it is taken for granted that animated videos are limited to cartoons. And that’s so not true! However, you should now know that this is a favorite medium of creating your brand. Turning your brand characters into animated videos in a customized way, can take the brand and business in a different dimension. Don’t believe us? Just think of ‘Tony the Tiger’ of the breakfast cereal giant- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes.
There are so many ways to incorporate videos in marketing strategy. And creative design agencies are also available. So, let’s plan and find out which video suits your brand and business the most.
Contact us now because you need to- Start showing off your spirit !!!