Any business industry is always been an important part of a country in regards to it’s economic and social growth. However, there are ups and downs that play a vital role to shape the economy and employment opportunities of the country. Some brand and marketing agencies appear more promising than others by applying their own strategies and techniques.
Mere investment is not enough. As a marketer, one need to come up with fresh ideas to keep the growth flow constant. To start the day, boost up your mind with positive thoughts, get some inspiration from the mind blowing marketing facts and views of the successful, brilliant minds.
1. Current time is the time of Digital Marketing. 60% consumers say they love to purchase online which is the effect of internet advertising and digital promotions. 40% consumers are influenced by social media advertising while making the decision. So, on an average companies are tend to spend 35% of total marketing budgets on digital marketing.
2. Marketers want all their digital marketing materials to be mobile friendly. 70% online shoppers prefer to use the mobile device as their online shopping tool.
3. Social influencers have made a promising place in the advertising world. Any product or service endorsed by them takes place at the TOP of consumer’s list.
4. “Instead of using technology to automate processes, think about using technology to enhance human interaction.” – Tony Zambito
Word-of-Mouth Marketing is also one of the great faces of marketing. Consumers can not deny the recommendations and referrals. 75% of consumers say they somewhat trust recommendations from family, friends or colleagues. More than 68% trust online opinions from other consumers and try the products and services.
5. “Good Customer Service” is an incredibly important fact of marketing. Customer service in a friendly manner creates a pleasant memory in consumer’s mind. And they love to opt for a repeat visit at the same place. Whereas without certain customer service skills, the business may at risk by losing the premium customers.
6. Boosting the business with social media is the new trend. If you are in business without your presence in social media, you are losing a big portion of online publicity. Social media doesn’t take a huge chunk of time for updating your profile with your latest business news. Let your customers be updated about you and your services.
7. Keep relation steady with your clients. Understand them and let them understand you. If you’ve been out of touch, customers will take just a moment to forget you. For a marketer, it is very important to keep the presence in customer’s mind whenever the customer thinks of the particular service. As Beth Comstock says – “Know thyself. Know the customer. Innovate.”
8. Establishing business reputation greatly depends on the response time. “Quick Response” is a trick that makes the impression. A quick reply to a prospective client’s inquiry or an acknowledgment to an existing client’s service email will project you as a satisfactory service provider. During your busy schedule simple reply like this –
Thank you for writing to us. We’d love to assist you with the resolution within the best possible time. Please let us know your available time for a phone call.
against a customer complain will help you to deal with the situation for the time being.
9. Running an “OFFER” for a special period of time is one of the old and fruitful trick facts. The announcement attracts customer’s immediate attention and entices them to grab the offer.
10. Organizing an fun event in popular public place or in social media is a new trend for the marketers. This strategy increases the interaction with the consumers and make them feel attracted towards the product.
11. “Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing.” – Mike Volpe.
Keep the marketing strategy changing. Fixing the same strategy for different locations may not work. Based on consumer behavior study the marketer needs to set the approach of marketing.
12. “Make your marketing so useful people would pay for it” – Jay Baer
People love the brand and never step back to pay for it. Give the customer the best, make them addicted to your service. Good product and best service will make you the brand.
Marketing, as people think it, is not easy! But the right intention, best effort, and hard work will lead the path towards SUCCESS.